E-questionnaire European Historic Thermal Towns Association
If you are representative of a historic thermal municipality/district/council area or region (hereinafter: area) and you want it to become a member of the European Historic Thermal Towns Association, please ask yourself these five questions:
- Is it a historic thermal area situated in a country member of Council of Europe, dating back at least to the 19th century?
- Does it provide natural mineral waters and its derivates by specific facilities for its use, management and monitoring?
- Does it possess a high quality architectural heritage dating back at least to the 19th century and beyond related to its thermal past and classified as Listed Monuments?
- Does it possess a rich intangible heritage related to thermal history of the town and used for the town´s promotion? Does it maintain a tradition of cultural and artistic events and programmes?
- Does it offer a quality accommodation (from hotels of 5* to 3* as the minimum) and a significant number of rooms available? Does it offer other tourist services?
If you have answered YES to all these questions, please fill and send the CONTACT FORM and we will give you more details about the recruitment protocol.